- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Michael Darr D.C
Our purpose . . .
Is to promote MAXIMUM (not minimum)
LIFETIME (not just for a few months)
WELLNESS (not crisis care or disease management)
Naturally - Safely - Effectively
To every man, woman and child in our community
On a serious note, my credentials are:
- 1978: graduated Bowling Green State University with associate degree in biology as well as receiving several theater awards.
- 1981: graduated cum laude from Logan Chiropractic College in St. Louis, Missouri with Bachelor of Science degree in human biology and doctorate degree in chiropractic.
- 1994: certified in electromyography and clinical neurophysiology from University of Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- 2004: winner of the Cleveland Plain Dealer's "Top of Consciousness Survey" which found me to be the most popular chiropractor in the Cleveland Metropolitan area.
- 2011: certified kinesio taping practitioner (see KTP).
Professional memberships include:
- International Chiropractic Association
- American chiropractic Association
- Ohio state chiropractic Association
- Northeast Ohio Academy of chiropractic
- Kinesio Taping Association International
On a personal note, I am originally from the farming community of Fremont, Ohio. I was an Altar Boy and became an Eagle Scout in my early days. While at St. Joe's High School and BGSU I wrestled, played soccer, and performed in the theater. In 1982 (the year after graduating from chiropractic college) Jo Anne and I were married. She has been a tremendous partner of mine both at home taking care of our three daughters and at critical times helping in the office.
Vicki our oldest daughter is married, living in Lyndhurst, and is working as a mechanical engineer. Our second daughter Alli, teaches 4th & 5th grade math & science at a private school in Columbus. And our youngest, Stephanie is working towards her master's degree in psychology. Yes, the Lord has blessed us abundantly.
In my free time I like staying busy: tinkering around the house, training for triathlons or a marathon, camping in the summer, skiing in the winter, lifting weights and helping out at our church social committee activities. That's enough about me. I sincerely look forward to meeting you, discovering your interests, likes, dislikes and hoping I can help make your desires/goals a reality for you.